Follow the links below to learn more about what you should do to get your heating system ready for the cooler months along with a basic overview of how plumbing works. Call A-All Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning at (888) 484-0354 for further information.
- See what maintenance steps should be taken to get your furnace ready for winter on this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Visit this page on TheDailyGreen.com for winterization ideas for keeping your home toasty and efficient this winter.
- Learn how to prevent your pipes from freezing this year with these tips on Weather.com.
- Check out this article from HowStuffWorks.com for a detailed picture of the entire plumbing system in your house.
- Get the low-down on the history of plumbing from ancient Roman times until the present day on ThePlumber.com.